Designed by one of the premier modern authorities on knife and counter-knife tactics, James Keating’s remarkable Hornet design offers exceptional cutting and piercing performance in an extremely compact package. A consistent MOD best seller, the automatic version of this knife has now been totally redesigned as the new Hornet II. Its enhanced features now include a dual-purpose push-button firing/lock mechanism, improved lock geometry, CPM154 stainless steel blade, machined integral traction grooves, larger clip screws with corrosion-resistant tungsten DLC coating, and a four-position clothing clip for a complete choice of carry positions. The best can get even better, and the Hornet II is proof positive of that.
• Blade Length: 3.100”/79mm
• Overall Length: 7.200”/183mm
• Blade Material: CPM154 High-Carbon Stainless Steel Alloy
• Blade Finish: Black Tungsten DLC Coating
• Handle Material: Milspec anodized aircraft aluminum with milled traction grooves
• Optional Accessories: Ballistic nylon belt pouch (204-M)
NOTE: Automatic versions are restricted to Military / Law Enforcement and Emergency Medical Technician personnel ONLY. All orders for automatic weapons will be placed on hold pending identification and verification of involvement with said agencies.