* 4mm blade thickness
* 2” combo edge modified "Tan"to blade
* Subdued Black oxide coating with skeletonized handle
* Injection molded plastic sheath for boot and dutybelt carry
* Ambidextrous up/down/left/right options
* Attaches to MOLLE webbing or web platform
* Includes Allen wrench to adjust pocket depth
* Includes break-away chain for wear as a neck knife
* Mike Vellekamp/Blade-Tech® design
* Length 5.5"
* AUS 8 blade steel
Our first fixed blade knife offers "Multi"ple carry options and capitalizes on our ATAC™ XPRT™ and Company™ hidden boot pockets to support cross-functional sales. The Sidekick is a great choice for boot or belt carry and can even be worn as a neck knife. The sheath is also MOLLE compatible. This new and innovative knife is an exceptional value.
The sale possession transportation and use of knives are subject to a wide variety of local state federal and international laws. As a result it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself and comply with all laws that might be applicable to your purchase possession transportation use or resale of our knives. To do so we recommend that you contact your local law enforcement agencies.
By placing your order with us you are representing to us that you will comply with all applicable laws and that you are of legal age and furthermore you agree to hold us harmless from your failure to comply with these requirements. We do not and will not sell knives to minors.
Please consult your product warranty for complete information regarding the scope of the warranties we provide with regard to our knives.